SafeMoon Clone Script Software
SafeMoon Clone Script is a Decentralized Exchange script with DeFi integration that can be used to develop a fundraising DeFi token mechanism similar to SafeMoon.
The true play in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is the Safemoon clone, which necessitates many new upgrades, resulting in increased liquidity volume and earnings through rewards.
SafeMoon Clone Script is a clone of SafeMoon that combines automated liquidity generation, RFI Tokenomics, and RFI Static Rewards.
Features of SafeMoon Clone Script
A pool of Automated Liquidity
- This is a yield generation method that allows users to earn incentives based on how many tokens they have pooled in the crypto liquidity platform.
- It works in the same way that SafeMoon's passive revenue sharing does, in that it allows users to earn incentives for their exchanging activities. RFI charges a percentage of the transaction fee for each transaction, as well as income sharing for new users who join the platform.
Tokens are burned
- The SafeMoon clone software allows users to manually burn tokens, increasing token usability. It is advantageous to traders who use the platform on a long-term basis. It can keep track of tokens and monitor them regularly.
Safe Moon has its own Token (SafeMoon) on PancakeSwap, and users can go to PancakeSwap and Swap from BNB or BSC to SafeMoon token staking and Liquidity Pool are occurring on Pancake Swap
Key components of Safemoon clone script
- Reflection - SafeMoon transactions are charged a fee, which is then dispersed among token holders.
- LP Acquisition - A fee levied on transactions that are distributed across various liquidity pools on Pancake Swap and other platforms.
- Burn - Each trade results in a token burn. A ten percent fee is applied to the transaction, which is split two ways.
SafeMoon is based on three key principles:
- 1. Each trade is taxed at a 10% fee, which is split two ways. Reflection + Liquidity Pool acquisition + Manual Burn-In each trade, the transaction is taxed at a 10% fee, which is split two ways.
- 2. When crypto users choose to sell SafeMoon tokens, they will be charged a 10% selling fee, which is designed to encourage consumers to keep their investments.
- 3. These 10% fees are subsequently dispersed to token holders who choose to Maintain them.